In the event that any member feels that he or she has suffered discrimination in any way or that the Club Policies, Rules or Code of Conduct has been broken they should follow the procedures below.


1 . They should report the matter to the Club Secretary or another member of the committee. The report should include:

  1. Details of what, when, and where the occurrence took place ii. Any witness statement and names iii. Names of any others who have been treated in a similar way iv. Details of any former complaints made about the incident, date, when and to whom made
  2. A preference for a solution to the incident.
  3. The Club’s Management Committee will sit for any hearings that are requested.
  4. The Club’s Management Committee will have the power to:
  5. Warn as to future conduct ii. Suspend from membership iii. Remove from membership any person found to have broken the Club’s Policies or Codes of Conduct.

Where someone has found to have contravened club policies and codes of codes of conduct the following actions and sanctions will be considered:

  • Verbal waming
  • Written warning
  • Exclusion from specified number of matches
  • Exclusion from specified number of training sessions
  • Removal from team for remainder of current season Refusal to register with team for future season.

If the complaint is with regard to the Club’s Management Committee the member has the right to report the discrimination direct to the relevant County Football Association.

Most complaints can be dealt with by referring to club policies and procedures. However, where there are complaints which cannot be satisfied via these routes the following options can be considered:

  • Complaints can be submitted in the first instance to the CWO. Alternatively where the issue relates to a technical aspect the concern can be submitted to the appropriate age group coach
  • Complaints can be directed to the club chairman
  • Complaints can be directed to the club committee
  • All complaints must be submitted in writing to the club committee
  • If an individual is unhappy with the outcome of their original complaint they can appeal to the club committee
  • The outcome of an appeal to the club committee is final
  • Individuals have the right to seek guidance from the County FA where they feel they have been unfairly treated by the club’s committee.